Home

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dan Radcliffe And Rob.. Paving The Way For Pale Men All Over The Globe

While promoting the latest sure-to-be-a-megahit Harry Potter film, Dan Radcliffe and his sweet sense of humor surfaced when talking about his shirtless scene in the film.. and Rob.



Access Hollywood: (& check out the video)


“I did hear from a friend that when I took my shirt off [in the film], there were some wolf-whistles [from the audience], which I was just delighted about!” Daniel told Access Hollywood correspondent Tim Vincent at the film’s junket in London. “I was really, really pleased!”

While many “Potter” fans may find Daniel’s modest reaction surprising, the actor said the catcalls were “amazing,” because he is “quite skinny and pale” – much like his fellow British big screen heartthrob, “Twilight’s” Robert Pattinson.

“I was saying to somebody the other day — someone was talking about this supposed rivalry between Rob Pattinson and I, and what’s awesome about this is, between the pair of us, we are striking a blow for the paler man,” Daniel told Tim.


“We are white as sheets, so it’s a comfort!” he laughed.

So what do you think guys? who pulls off 'pale' better? we know the answer :)


via source

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I like Dan. I enjoy Harry Potter. I think Dan is a fine actor and he looks nice in the bra, but dear Dan.... you can not hold a candle to Rob. No offense. No one can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleazee..don't make me choose..I like Dan in HP as well but..It has got to be Robert!!It's has been only Him..since the dawn of Twilight..no one has come closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is no competition. ROB WINS tans down!!!!!!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. twilightnan - there is no need to choose, I think you can enjoy Dan's work without feeling disloyal to Rob. I think Rob would actually approve. But, clearly, we who come to this site do have a bias towards Rob.

    I do love Dan's sense of humor, I just like the British sense of humor in general. They are such lovely people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob. Rob Rob Rob all the way. Dan isn't that bad. But you CANNOT compare to Rob.<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan is a fine fellow, but no one can hold a candle to Rob. He's beyond gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete