Home

Friday, November 19, 2010

Conan O'Brien Imagines Being 'Sexiest Man Alive' And Making Rob Cry

While talking to People Magazine, the popular TV host was asked what he would do if he had been named Sexiest Man Alive:

"First, I make my apology calls to Clooney, Pitt, Depp and Pattinson. The others take it well, but Pattinson cries like a little girl. I make a mental note to send him chocolates and a cashmere blanket"



 Reason #1001 we are happy to have Conan back on TV.  Go Team Coco!
 

Photo: Aux.tv

scan source via source

4 comments:

  1. He is an ahole. I wouldn't watch him if he was the only show on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the fuck up I will rape you in the mouth you fucking bull dyke! Go to hell you whitie hater there's nothing wrong with the pale man.

    ReplyDelete