Home

Monday, November 29, 2010

Rob's Unique Style Recognized

Rob has landed on mademan's list of Top 10 Most Stylish Men of 2010.



Named one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world, Robert Pattinson ranks as a one of the most fashionable men of the year. If elegant grunge were an actual look, the best dressed Brit of Twilight fame would be renowned for it. With disheveled hair, tailored suits and skinny neckties, his natural sense of style is what women want.
We can all agree on that  ;)





2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised..Dear God!!He is Sooo Gorgeous and Hot beyond belief!!..I'm intoxicated just by looking at his pics..I don't know what I'm going to be like if I see him in person..I can't wait to see him when he premiered one of his new films next year!..SNOWING!! Heavily where I live..it's like Winter Wonderland..I definitely need a Hug from my favs!..hihi..@Iluvthemovies,@Yaelfica,@Twilola<@JA,@Mrs.Deen<@papagaj..Missing you all guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy about this. He sure is hot as hell when he dresses Gucci... Such an iconic look! Well done Robert!

    ReplyDelete