Home

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Confirmed: 'Bel Ami' Gets UK Release Date



Optimum Releasing has confirmed to Bel Ami Movie, that the film is scheduled to open in the UK in August. But what about the U.S.?


Bel Ami is currently scheduled for a UK Theatrical release in August 2011.


I’m afraid I can’t confirm as to other territories as Optimum only distributes within the UK.
Bel Ami Movie has more on what exactly that "TBC" listing means. Check it out. We'll let you know as soon as we hear news on a possible U.S. release date.

1 comment:

  1. This is great news,..at last a confirmed UK release date..It looks like "2011" will be a very busy year for our gorgeous Robert..he is going to be finishing Breaking Dawn..in May..promoting WFE in April and ..Promoting Bel Ami..in August,..then Premiere of "Breaking Dawn Part 1" in November.. Goodness me I'm getting Out of Breath just thinking about it..what's it going to be like for Rob..poor thing..his Management Team will be really earning their keeps...I'm excited and like all Rob's fans looking forward to Year-2011!! hello and big Hugs to my favs!!

    ReplyDelete