Home

Monday, February 11, 2013

From Twilight FanFiction To Published Hit: Our Review of 'Beautiful Bastard'



After reading the original Twilight fanfiction back in 2009, it has always been one of my favorites. So to say I wasn't excited to hear that The Office was being published as a book called Beautiful Bastard would be a lie! I was very, very excited. The Office was sassy, sexy and fun.  Beautiful Bastard has all that plus more. 

Beautiful Bastard is definitely a page turner, in which Chloe Mills is a confident woman who has worked hard to get where she is in her career. There is one person though that she absolutely can not stand. This person would be her boss Bennett Ryan who is tall, successful and sexy. In the beginning he comes off as an egotistical, condescending jerk, though we quickly learn that he is the total opposite, and there is much more to it than them hating each other. The attraction and sexual tension between these two turns out to make an amazing chemistry. The erotic scenes are hot and will leave you wanting to read more. These two go from hating each other, to dare I say infatuated and adorably obsessed with one another. 

This book has the perfect amount of snark, humor, heart and sex. This is one that you won't want to put down. It is a quick and fun read that I highly recommend. Beautiful Bastard will be released February 12.

UPDATE: The book is also on its way to becoming a film - read all the details.  

*Nat*


As a special treat, we are giving away a signed copy of Beautiful Bastard, along with a $100 gift certificate for La Perla or Victoria's Secret.

All you have to do is tell us which fanfiction character you'd love to see Rob play on the big screen and why. Leave your comments below, along with your twitter handle or email. We'll randomly choose a winner on Saturday February 16th. Good luck to all!

Contest open only to U.S. residents.

30 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I would LOVE to see Rob play the ever mysterious and sexy Edward Masen from "Fridays at Noon" by troublefollows1017!!!! Amazing storyline and the teasing and frustration between him and Bella!!!! ---Heart poundingly BRILLIANT!!!! -@forev3rsilenc3d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions, decisions,... the trick is to pick something that I think he could pull off, yet hasn't done before. It's a toss up between youth pastorward in Accidental Atonement and artistward in Last Tango in Forks. Obviously I can't decide between chaste and overtly sexual. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see Rob play the Edward Cullen character in There Will be Blood and the sequel There Will be Freedom by johnnyboy7, because he would be brilliant as a mafia leader. This Edward is tough, heartless, and takes no prisoners, except when it come to his love, Bella. After seeing Rob in Cosmopolis, I know he could pull this off.

    Of course, ideally, he would play the lead in Beautiful Bastard, because I know this book is going to be as good as The Office, and he would be so smoking hot playing this part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Office was the first Twific I heard of. I had never read fanfic before but a paragraph into The Office and I was hooked. After reading lots of great various-wards I always thought it would be great to see Rob play either The Office-ward to see him play a smug/cocky business man, play Domward from The Submissive/The Dominant/The Training because to see him play a role that intense would be a cool challenge, or I would really love to see him as Mafia-ward from Emancipation Proclamation because I love what that Edward goes through and how he grows and realizes that naive Isabella teaches him more about life than anyone or any thing ever could. I love/hate how he realized letting something go was the best way to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh duh, also twitter name is asquared13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm, I would love for rob to play one of the Edwards from the CEO fics , he looks so sexy wearing suit ;) o you know, the one from Friday's at noon, because he would be great playing a handsome mysterious guy. Oh a dady like the one from Confession of a Nanny by Melissa228 <3

    @VanneCullenLutz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fanfic to pick from... I'd like to see him play the Edward in WriteOnTime's "Breaking News." That fanfiction has one of my favorite Edwards, a smart, daring and charismatic man. Rob would fit the role so well! :)

    @GabrielleAdelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. He's my most favorite fanfic Edward character.. He's the most real. No Bullshits, just truth. Would love to see Rob play that on the big screen. :)

      @kheimy on twitter

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like him to play EC with another name of course from einfach_mich's "Confession of a Difficult Woman." This was the first ff of the Twilight series I was obsessed with. @misstejota

    Sorry for the delete, posting a comment via my phone cut off part of the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to see him portray the Edward in Hit by Destiny. Total range of emotions to portray.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The submissive series by Tara sue me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm from out the country so I don't get to be in the contest, but I agree with ppowell and I would love to see him in Hit by Destiny, or as an ex convict in A Pount of Flesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So hard to choose but I guess since Rob has read Master of the Universe before it became 50 Shades of Gray, then I would choose that. Also loved it and he would be perfect. He wears suites really well and those eyes would melt your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say my twitter handle is @jenannrodrigues

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to see him play Edward in the Angel Series by Drotuno. I know It's a 'If Edward waited two years to return in NM', but that Edward was amazing! Dirty Edward gets me going every time! @kbaby81

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll love to see rob play Edward in "just one night", because it'll be nice to see more of daddy rob. @texasgurl17

    ReplyDelete
  17. Edward Cullen in Unplanned Perfection by littlecat358. I love that fic, little Charlie is to die for and would love to see daddy Rob. @kimberjom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Christian Grey from 50 Shades of Grey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to see Rob play the Edward from The Blessing and the Curse by Black Arrow. I think Rob would have fun with this character and I'd love to see this story on the big screen. Thanks for the contest!! Kelly kellee9679@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love him to play the Edward character from lyricalkris "Do The Right Thing"

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to see Rob play Tattward in "Clipped Wings and Inked Armor" by Hunterhunting.....One of the best, sexiest Edward's evah!!!
    Secondly, I would love to see him as "Edward Wallbanger".....

    Thanks,
    Sus @MamaEsme2

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't read any Twilight fan fic yet, so I'm not sure who Rob should play.
    janie1215 AT excite DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to see rob play Edward in "unplanned perfection" bt littlecat358 because it'll be a different role than any others he has played. @twiheartsfansit

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you all for entering the contest. Our winner is asquared13. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete