Home

Monday, May 2, 2011

Picture Perfect: 'WFE' Cast & Director Do French Radio


Chérie FM broadcast Frederick Ferrer's interview with the cast. Listen to Rob speak French below!



Translation by Sonia at Pattinsonlife


>Frederick: Here we are today with the movie of the week, Water For Elephants. I met the beautiful blonde who worked hard on this movie. Things getting done by themselves, right, Reese?

Reese: Yes, I trained for almost 5 months to familiarize myself with the circus world/work. But it was really fun. Everyday, I told myself how ml lucky I was to do this as my work.

Frederick: Couldn't agree more. The heroes of the movie will be with us until 9am. This was Reese Witherspoon for Water For Elephants.


Frederick: There's this guy named Robert Pattinson who, between two flying trapezes, an elephant and a radiant Reese, will find his way. The story takes place in a circus, and I asked Robert what he thought of teh atmosphere on the set and what happened backstage. The answer now.

Robert: It was a relaxed atmosphere. Usually, on movie's sets like Twilight, we had a specific and closed relaxing area, you have cameras and crew everywhere. Here, it was really fun and...

Frederick: That is cool, and it's going to be cool to watch.

Frederick: In the movie, Robert Pattinson loses his parents and his bearings as well, but all of the sudden, he gets a new start, thanks to a train. Our British boy doesn't forget his royal England, its new princely couple and his buses.

Robert: I remember when I was younger and still living in London, I had to take the bus to get around. Then, I told myself, in the future, I will only ride in cabs, even to go to the grocery store. With my career, it's been 3 years, maybe 5 since I took teh bus. I look at them with nostalgia now. I love public transportation.

Frederick: This Rob fella is pretty nice.

Frederick: You're going to love this movie. It comes out Wednesday.

Reese trained for 5 months to tame the animals ... and men.


Reese: I thought it was a really interesting role to play. A woman in the 1930s. She had no education, no family, her husband was her onlt way out. She didn't have the choice. I liked the idea to be in the shoes of a woman who would risk everything for another man.


Frederick: I asked Robert how he choses his scripts, whether it was for movies like Twilight or this one.

Robert: I always send scripts to my parents because I like their ideas, but it's funny how sometimes they have really strange opinions. I have very few people that I care about on whether they like something I plan on doing or not. It's just my family and a small group of friends. I can awlays tell whether something is really good or not by their reactions.

Frederick: Hi Rob, you're here with us, right?

Robert: Hello, I'm Robert Pattinson. I'm here with Frederick Ferrer on Chérie FM.


Frederick: I asked them, since she's American and he's English, about French kiss. Definition of the word by Reese first.

Reese: A kiss with tongue *laughs*.

Frederick: Okay, okay. Rob?

Robert: I don't know because a lot of people think a french kiss is a kiss that is way too much.

Frederick: There you have it! Water For Elephants comes out Wednesday, you'll get to see American kisses.



No comments:

Post a Comment