Home

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wu-Tang Clan Quoting, Coke Zero Loving Rob


In a new interview with Glamour (Italy), Rob shares plenty on his day to day life and many more details we know you'll love!

Trannslation by CSI Robsten/Scan Mery933

- In your new movie Water for elephants you work with animals. Do you have any pets?


"I recenlty got a puppy from a shelter in Louisiana, and called him Bear. He's an extraordinary dog, very smart and playful."


- Have you ever gone to the circus?

"I haven't, but it's weird that I can feel nostalgic for a place I've never been to."


- When was the last time you cried?

"I continually cry, over everything. I'm crying right now! I'm drying my tears on the keyboard as I'm typing the answers."


- What book is on your bedside table at the moment?

"It's a book written by Steve Fisher, talking about the period when Las Vegas was under the control of the Mafia. I love the story of Las Vegas.


- Who is your favourite hero?

"It's John Self from the novel Money by Martin Amis, because Amis manages to make fascinating even the most disgusting character on earth."


- How do you picture yourself at age 90?


"I want to be with my wife, sitting on a deckchair, sipping some tea, and reading books in a retirement home, in a beautiful and warm place."


- Do you prefer a pair of jeans or a tuxedo?

"Pair of jeans, but I don't mind wearing a tux, not everyday of course."


- Do you read your horoscope?

"No, and I really don't believe in that stuff."


- The first verse of your favourite poem or song

<< "I grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side. Staying alive was no jive" - It's C.R.E.A.M. by the hardcore rap group Wu-Tang Clan from New York. >>


- A must in your closet


"Underwear, which is only necessary thing after all. But I might add socks as well, you know just to make the answer more interesting."


- What is one thing you think you're good and one thing you're bad at?

"I'm really good at the game "words with friends", while I'm not good at the ice hockey simulation NHL 11 for PlayStation 3."


- Which is the song on your iPod you listen to the most?

"Beside You by Van Morrison. ITunes tells me I've listened to it 53 times, but I resetted the play count twice at least, so I might have listened to it like a hundred times."


- Where would you like to live?

"In LA and NY, or maybe in both cities!


- Are you a techno addict or a romantic guy?

"I'm a romantic guy."


- Which is more difficult to shoot, a sex scenes or a laugh?

"It's hard to say. Both kinds of scenes turned up really well."


- You open your fridge and...

"And there's a Coca-Cola Zero, a pizza from yesterday, 2 day old Chinese food, and a Heineken."


- What is your ringtone?

"The stardard one. Always."


- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

"I brush my teeth, have a shower and go walk my dog."


- What is your dream?

"Be able to act, write, direct, edit and produce my own movies."


- Are you on any social networks?

"If "words with friends" is considered a social network then yes. But I do not have any twitter nor facebook accounts. There are too many people pretending to be me. If you want to know me, you have to go to the cinema."


- What is your tip for an aspiring actor?


"Be faithful to yourself. That's enough."


Oh, and there's this note on the pic: "The big doubt: is he dating Kristen? Yes, no, maybe. Robert changes the subject and doesn't answer this question"

3 comments:

  1. I love it. There are a few new bits of info here.
    Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good interview. It has effect like a friendly conversation.I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coke zero?? Nooooooooooo... How can you drink that Rob??

    What is words with friends? I read about it but didn't try out.

    ReplyDelete