Home

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rob Promotes Water For Elephants On 'JT France 2'

Rob taped his appearance on 'JT France 2' before leaving Paris for Barcelona. The show aired today. He talked the royal wedding, Water for Elephants, Bel Ami and more (rough translation below).





Click for HQ
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Screencaps (for tons more in HQ check here)



What Rob talked about (via Sonia at Pattinsonlife)

Paris is one of his favorite city.


* He didn't have time to visit

* They asked him about the royal wedding. How did he feel about it? Does he think it's important?

Rob: "I didn't realise it would get to me this much, really warming to see, I didnt think it would interest me, they're just two normal people, it's nice to see. It's dascinating how people talk about them."


*Laurent: "Did you need to do something different after Twilight? To escape that type of role/genre?"

Rob: "I don't think so but what worried me was that people would accept me or not as this character (WFE)".


*Laurent: "What did Francis do to help you with believing that you were working in a circus during the Depression?"

Rob: "Francis and the crew did an amazing work to make the setting authentic. It was so easy to believe we were in the 30s."


*Laurent: "You finished filming the last Twilight movie recently, was it easy to turn the page? Are you scared for the ~after?"

Rob: "Not really, I filmed all those movies right after the others, I'm relieved but I don't feel like making another one now. I can't pretend to look 17 anymore."


*Laurent: "[Didn't catch what he asked him there]"

Rob: "You have to adapt to new cirscumstance, life is always changing".


*Laurent: "Do you also have time to fall in love?"

Rob: "*laughs* yes I think there's always time for that."


*Laurent: "You're going to be in Bel Ami next?"

Rob: "It's one of my favorite books. [Then he said something about it being weird that it was a French book but they had to adapt it in English.


via source

No comments:

Post a Comment