Home

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jackson Talks Last Day On Set, Jamming With Rob


In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, Jackson talked about making music with Rob, and the last day of filming for Breaking Dawn:


“Rob [Pattinson] and I have jammed quite a bit (on the set),” he says. “Miss [Kristen] Stewart is quite a guitarist and singer herself. Nikki Reed is actually a fantastic songwriter and she is an amazing singer, too, but it’s hard to get her to sing. I think I’m one of the few people that’s ever gotten her to sing. I badgered her enough. On this last movie I was teaching Ashley [Greene] a little bit about the ukulele. Kellan [Lutz] is actually taking up the guitar…We always had a good ol’ time [playing music together on the set.]“
Of course, the good times couldn’t go on forever for the Twilight cast and crew, who have wrapped filming on the final chapter in the saga, Breaking Dawn — Part 2. “The last day of filming was bittersweet, it was surreal,” Rathbone says. “It was about three in the morning. It was wet, it was very, very cold. When they called wrap, the core Cullen clan was there and we just all kind of looked at each other and were like, ‘Man!’”
Still, the Twilight cast hasn’t said their final goodbyes just yet. When asked if they had a party, Rathbone said with a laugh, “We had a couple! You can’t have just one for finishing Twilight. It was quite the experience.” And lest we forget, there are still the red carpet premieres for bothBreaking Dawn films. “Ask me again how I’m doing after the last premiere and I’ll probably be even more sentimental,” he says, mimicking a cry. “Ohhh, I miss those guys!”

Read the rest at EW.




No comments:

Post a Comment