Home

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

*New* Picture of Rob With Fans He Visited For Oprah Show!


Per Star Magazine:

How would you react if Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson unexpectedly showed up at your doorstep? Colleen Webster from Naperville, Illinois, says she freaked out!


"I couldn't believe this happened to me, it was so insane," Colleen, 15, gushed to Star. The teen and her mom responded to Oprah Winfrey's call last month for Twilight fans to submit stories about how the vampire saga personally touched them.


Luckily, the talk show host selected Colleen to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show and sent Rob to break the good news! "I could never have imagined it," says Colleen, who will celebrate her Sweet 16 on May 14, the day after Rob's birthday. "All of the sudden Robert Pattinson walks through my front door. I was speechless so I just hugged him."


Talk about a birthday surprise! "This has been a dream come true," says Colleen, who attended the May 5 Oprah taping with other Twi-hards in Chicago. "I can't wait for it to air!"

You can read more about this family's experience at Chicago's Daily Herald.
Stay tuned for all the details May 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment