Home

Monday, May 28, 2012

Cannes: Rob Out To Dinner With 'Cosmopolis' Costars



Matthew McConaughey was also there.. our hearts! - It was the last night out in Cannes for Rob before he left for Portugal. McConaughey was there to promote two films: The Paperboy and Mud, with Rob's Water for Elephants costar Reese Witherspoon.


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

See the rest, and there are TONS more at RPLife

1 comment:

  1. I think that Robert would be the best person to be on a dinner with me, cuz you see that he looks very nice. Omg I just want to be that girl who got to hug him. He seems very nice guy in general, so I just think why can´t I have him, when I really would appressiate. (Sorry I don´t know how to write it. I don´t speak English or anything like that).

    I´m afraid that now I know that there is a man who I truelly love and respect and I can´t have him, I feel that any guy who is not like in Hollywood or something, is not enough good when I have saw Robert. Just unfair.

    ReplyDelete