Home

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fan's Interpretation Of Beauty: Pixelated Robert Pattinson

Alisa (@AlisaBee) shared with us her painting of Rob, and we thought she did an awesome job!





We asked Alisa to tell us a bit more about what it took to complete her project, and she shared these details with us:

I completed this project for an art class. We were asked to choose a picture of someone to paint; anyone we wanted. I knew I wanted to paint Rob. I chose a particularly dreamy pic from a Vogue Photo Shoot. I printed a 12x12 head shot, created a grid and used that as my guide. Each square consists of one color. It took multiple 3 hour class sessions to complete, plus overtime on weekends. I was excited to see the final project, definitely worth it! Even twilight haters were telling me they liked the way the painting turned out. During our class discussion multiple people said they liked the painting of the Vampire, even though it's a painting of Rob not Edward :) I tried to explain the difference. I can't wait for my teacher to grade it so i can hang it on my wall!

We think her work payed off.  Thanks for sharing!

4 comments:

  1. That's fabulous! Great job!

    Rob is so dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she gets a a+ on it GOOD JOB Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i like the way u paint robpattz and you are so creative you are 1 paint artist

    ReplyDelete