Home

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rob's Ex-Girlfriend Says He's Gonna Make A Great Dad.. And Write


Nina Schubert dated Rob a few years ago, and recently she talked to the Big Smoke Tavern about the traits she saw in him:

My ideal guys have been there, but when I didn’t realise it. I find myself attracted to people who might not be ideal for my personality. I love Jeff Bridges. When I go out with guys I always imagine them 30 years down their life. Like Peter, he’s going to be a great man. And like Rob, Rob will be a great dad. He's very talented. Eventually he’ll be a writer.
Me: Really?

N: Yeah, he’ll write films and plays.

Me: Not music?

N: Yeah that too, but he’ll write.
Read the entire interview at the source.



via source

3 comments:

  1. i read the whole thing...the girl sounds exactly like Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they were dating? How long ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they broke up in 2007...i heard Nina'd left Robert...But they are friends

    ReplyDelete