Home

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Uma Thurman Gets That She's A Cougar In 'Bel Ami'


We've heard Uma talk about this a bit, but here with a little more detail. She mentioned Rob and Bel Ami, when she was asked whether she's had a hard time finding interesting roles because of her age (she's 40). Her response?

In the last movies, I only have romantic relationships with younger guys. Even my 12 years-old daughter noticed that. Of course I’m very disturbed by the fact that Robert Pattinson played my husband.. But my current mate is seven years older than me.



The film is expected to be released next year (no official date for the US yet). And a reminder, Christina Ricci will be on Rachael Ray Monday (12/20) talking about her new project. Let you know if there's any Bel Ami scoop!

Translation by Spunk Ransom.


1 comment:

  1. Esta tia no me gusta nada, parece que le tienen tirria a Robert, pues no haber hecho la película con él, que por todo lo que has dicho seguro lo tenías al pobre amargado.

    ReplyDelete