Home

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jacob Hotness Overload: The 'Water For Elephants' Trailer Is Here!

First look at the poster and logo




Synopsis


Based on the acclaimed bestseller, WATER FOR ELEPHANTS presents an unexpected romance in a uniquely compelling setting. Veterinary school student Jacob meets and falls in love with Marlena, a star performer in a circus of a bygone era. They discover beauty amidst the world of the Big Top, and come together through their compassion for a special elephant. Against all odds -- including the wrath of Marlena's charismatic but dangerous husband, August -- Jacob and Marlena find lifelong love.


Watch it on iTunes NOW! or watch on YouTube below.



Feast your eyes on the more than 200 HQ screencaps over at Strictly Rob.  And even more at RPLife. These are just a few of our favorites!




Finally, a message from director Francis Lawrence:



And Sara Gruen's response



Is it April 15th yet?.. ;)



YT via PagetoPremiere

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God that trailer is so beautiful I can't stand it...This is going to be one spectacular movie..I am so happy.....

    I know i have not been commenting that much and I want to tell my favs I missed you all and have not forgotten....Hope all of you are ready for the Holidays and the New year.

    Rob is going to have a one hell of a year in 2011...He has three movies coming out. I am more excited for WFE than anything else and now I am beyond excited...I hope everyone goes and see this movie. Let us make sure this movie is a great success.

    Love you all and Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trailer and I excited to see they also included the tunnel even if it is for a second :)

    I wish it was April already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow....I can't believe I've just seen it at last...
    They were a bit greedy though, didn't show us enough of Rob :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG...I wanna see it RIGHT NOW !!!!! Can´t wait till April !!!???!!! *sob* :-)

    ReplyDelete