Home

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hollywood Wishes You A Happy Birthday Rob!




MTV was at a Hollywood shindig with a bunch of young stars last night. And they didn't miss the opportunity to get them to wish Rob a happy birthday. Everyone from Chelsea Staub, to Vanessa Hudgens had some message to send to Rob:


Hudgens was reluctant to presume what RPattz would want. "I met him once or twice. I don't really know him," she said. "I don't know what he likes. So, I hope he has a good one."


Staub had the perfect gift idea: "Some ear plugs," she suggested for the actor who's greeted worldwide by screaming girls. "Because I'm sure he's going to have hearing damage by the time his career is over."

If you can't see the video, check out the rest of the transcript version over at MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment