Home

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tyler Is Back To Give Jacob Some Competition!

We have some *new* Remember Me stills to show you today. And it's funny, because I was just having a conversation with a fellow fan about how Jacob could give Tyler some competition. My friend's response was "That's funny.. Rob giving Rob a run for his money." Anyway, we're back to Team Tyler for now. Enjoy the *new* stills (although I might have seen a couple of these before). And don't forget to pre-order your Remember Me DVD out June 22!


Source

5 comments:

  1. Sigh. I think this is still my favorite Rob. Altho Jacob is looking awfully good. Thanks for posting the stills:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how someone can be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the still with the sigaret... :-p I think Tyler is winning... Sorry Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never noticed that he has a crushed coffee cup in his jacket pocket in the pic where he's kissing Caroline! lmao Now I have to see if it shows in the scene anywhere!

    ReplyDelete