Home

Friday, May 14, 2010

Camping For 'Eclipse' Premiere: Rules And Regulations

The mission: to get as close as you can to this..


If you choose to accept it, it will likely mean sleepless nights and quick bathroom breaks at the nearest fast food joint. It's that time of the year again! Camping for the latest Twilight premiere has arrived!
Today Summit announced when fans will be allowed to start setting up their temporary home, at a new location.

Per Twilighters Anonymous:
The premiere is on June 24th and is being held in the Nokia Theater at LA Live in Los Angeles. If you plan to camp out, you may begin doing so for the red carpet premiere on Monday, June 21 at 6am PT. NO camping will be allowed before June 21st at LA Live (Nokia) or on the streets around LA Live.
If you've never attended one of these premieres, we can tell you fans will do whatever it takes to get on that red carpet, or the actual premiere. We have tickets to the premiere this year. Then again Hawaii could sway us.. Stay tuned for more Eclipse premiere details as they come in!


4 comments:

  1. LOL! that sign is to funny!!!
    I wish I could go camp out 3 days, but I fear that my husband may serve me with divorce papers if I suggest it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. if he won't let u do something once in a lifetime for fun maybe you should serve him with the papers...just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! We will be there......and I have a husband and son, but this is my time!!!!

    ReplyDelete