Home

Saturday, May 22, 2010

*New* Picture of Robert Pattinson At Norman's Rare Guitars

This you may remember, is the place where Rob walked into, and ended up signing a guitar that was sold on ebay for charity. He returned today and bought some more guitars. Aww..




"Today we had somebody really special that came in the store, Robert Pattinson. Rob bought a 1962 ES335 and a Rare Dobro 30's Double Cyclops. Thanks Rob for your support and you are always welcome at Norman's Rare Guitars."


Source via @Madame_Lee

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is like running around my backyard and I haven't run into him once......I can't stand knowing that he is just like "around" I am going nutso!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob is lookin buff in this pic, I would luv to see his guitars! love the casual look he always seems to pull it off lookin incredible.
    Australia loves you Rob!!!

    ReplyDelete