Home

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Julia Jones About Meeting Rob: "I Was Like, Oh Right, He’s British.”

Boston.com got a chance to interview Julia Jones, who plays Leah Clearwater on the Twilight films. She remembers the first time she met Rob:
“It did throw me a little bit when I was introduced to Rob and he had a British accent. I was like, oh right, he’s British.” 



Jones also spoke about her first impression after joining the franchise:
she was immediately impressed by the professionalism of her younger co-stars, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner. “My overall observation was that they just have it down. Kristen steps in and out of character. Rob – same thing.
Read the rest of the interview where she talks plenty more Eclipseover at Boston.com

Via Source

No comments:

Post a Comment