Home

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First Full Fan Report In! 'Eclipse' Rough Cut Screened In Chicago

UPDATE: In case you missed the rapid-fire tweets with details after the screening let out, MTV's Hollywood Crush did a nice wrap too. Enjoy!


Thanks to vivian_ortiz, we have the first full report of the Eclipse screening tonight in Chicago. Of course it was a rough cut, but lucky fans that got to be in that audience:


First: We didn’t have to pay for anything. Free Parking [which is awesome if you know how expensive it is to park downtown Chicago] free tickets, free popcorn, and free drink!

Second: I’m not the kind of person who likes to be spoiled before I see a movie so I don’t want to give away too much but I will share my thoughts.

Third: There is no way I can pick a favorite scene right now. With all the excitement and tension going on I’d have to see the movie at least 3 more times to decide. I will say that I LOVED Edward’s proposal. There was so much attention to detail! Yes there were parts where you could tell that the editing process wasn’t complete but it still looked amazing.

Fourth: I am proudly a Team Edward fan but for all those Team Jacob fans, you think you got a good glimpse of him in New Moon, well he spends 99.9% of the time shirtless in Eclipse.

Fifth: There was a lot more humor worked into the scenes of Eclipse [you all know how funny Charlie can be] The chemistry and tension of the Bella, Edward, Jacob love triangle was so much more believable in this movie.

I can’t wait to see the finished product! I’m just as excited as everyone else and still plan to be at the midnight showing of Eclipse!!! I LOVE YOU OPRAH!

--Vivian

10 comments:

  1. wow i can't believe it

    you are so lucky

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, i dont know how much more i can sit through a movie and have to look at taylor with his shirt off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im looking foward to seeing edward and bella...plus the cullens. the only wolf from the pack that i cant wait to see is seth. as long as there romance between edward and bella then im good. im glad that jacob is not shirtless 99.9% of the time.

    but did rosenberg gvie us good edward and bella scenes... and not make jacob the main man of this movie. i read the leaked script and i wasnt too happy with how she wrote edward and bella....i know that she is team jacob though, did that show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it too. Amazing. David Slade rocked this movie so hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why in the hell you all think that Team Jacob fans just want to know if he's shirtless 99% of the movie or not ?! I'm TEAM JACOB and i don't give a shit !!!!!
    I just want to know if he's great.. etc.. if the scenes is in it are good.. Stop believing we all love Jake/Taylor just for his body.. that piss me off!!

    Otherwise, you're very lucky !!! lol
    I can't wait to see this movie !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone can post a long detailed review? (specially E/B scene)

    please

    ReplyDelete
  7. please someone post a detailed review of E/B scene?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH GOOD LORD PEOPLE...Its just a review!!!! U don't have to disect every little thing and get pissy!!! Geez...grow up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! U aree sooo lucky!! I can´t wait to see it!! The proposal needs to be perfect! It´s the best!! Almost 2 months of waiting seems like a long time for me!

    ReplyDelete