Home

Friday, August 12, 2011

Rob The Fashionista & Music Teacher



Kellan Lutz mentioned a few nice stories involving Rob recently:

E! Online

"Rob and I were talking about doing a clothing line together!"


"He didn't know I was doing mine," Kellan explained before reenacting this convo (complete with a fake R.Pattz's accent, of course): "He's like ‘I should do one' and I'm like ‘Oh'. And he found out I was doing one and he's like ‘Really?' It was really funny. He wants to do one too."


"What'd we call it, we called it ‘Rags by Rob' or something, because he's always so like, I don't know...hipster."

And he tells the LA Times, Rob even taught him how to play guitar:


"I got a couple of books and some iPad apps, but I get to work with Rob and Jackson [Rathbone] on all these movies, who are brilliant musicians," he said. "I get to learn from talented people."


Dear Kellan: Thanks for reminding us why we think Rob is amazing!



4 comments:

  1. Why are you tweeting about a Republican entering the Presidential race? That has nothing to do with Rob, does it? That's not why I have you on my Twitter feed and I find it offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've always reserved the right to tweet anything considered newsworthy. If you are indeed a follower you know we tweet about Haiti earthquake, London riots, last space flights. Things that matter. We enjoy tweeting about fun stuff, but like to remind ourselves and our readers there's also real life happening every second. Thanks for your comments. Yvette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob participated in Relief for Haiti, he's from London, and the space flight is not political. If you're going to tweet about Republicans there's a little thing called "equal time" for media outlets so I look forward to your tweeting about Democrats. Otherwise, stay out of politics. Rick Perry is a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still proud of tweeting about Rick Perry? Today he called the Fed Chairman a "traitor." He's being roundly condemned by members of his own party. As I said before, he's a joke. A bad joke.

    ReplyDelete