Home

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

'Cosmopolis' Stars Talk About Working With Rob


During an interview with Flare, Sarah Gadon mentioned the way she is viewed thanks to working with Rob:

And yet working with Pattinson had a way of distilling Gadon’s 15-year résumé into three words: Robert Pattinson’s wife. It’s a hot topic among Team Edward, though Gadon finds it baffling. “This is a glimpse into what his reality is like every day,” she says. “So if anything it makes me think, “I’m really lucky.” The only reason people are talking about me is because of him.”


Aww, read more about her other roles at Flare.






Jay Baruchel also talked about Cosmopolis and working with Rob, while doing an interview with Fangoria: 


FANG: Who do you play in COSMOPOLIS?

BARUCHEL: The thing is incredibly dense and ethereal and mostly it’s just dialogue heavy. It takes place in the early 2000s during a version of the dotcom boom. It follows Robert Pattinson’s character, who’s the CEO of one of these tech companies, and he’s on his way to work and he’s trying to get a haircut and that’s the movie. And 90 percent of it takes place in his limo en route to get a haircut. He has all these different meetings with people he works alongside, and they come in to the limo, he has a long, sort of philosophical conversation with them and they get out, they exchange seats, and I’m the first guy he picks up. I’m the guy who started the company with him, and I’m a young, rich, upwardly mobile tech head. We have a four-page long existential scene about the nature of 20th-century living and then I disappear. It was the most satisfying, interesting, exciting and every adjective in the book. It really, really nourished me. I know I’m a better actor, a better writer and a better person for it. 


He has much more to share at Fangoria.


via source

No comments:

Post a Comment