Home

Monday, May 3, 2010

Seductive Georges Duroy Hard At Work: First 'Bel Ami' Still!



That picture actually goes well with this scene described in Mexico's Por Ti magazine:

He is concentrating on the scene, and as soon as he walks in he fixes his hair and coat. He gets close to Uma Thurman, his co-star in the movie, he looks at her deeply, hugs her with passion, and right as he is about to kiss her they yell cut!.. our heart is beating so fast, because he looks incredibly seductive. And it's exactly that quality that got him the role of Georges Duroy, a French soldier who likes the easy living, and that no girl can resist.

Thanks to @giggsy_girl, we also know Bel Ami will be promoted at the Cannes Film Festival this month. So much happening so fast! We'll keep you updated as news on the film comes out.

Source via Source

10 comments:

  1. Unbelievable seductive-great start to a monday-when is the expected release date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say more than likely it will be released later on this year perhaps Nov or Dec just in time for the golden globes and so forth.I sure hope since this is a foreign film that it will be in wide release in the US!I can hardly wait,read the story and I am looking forward to it being transferred to film

    ReplyDelete
  3. God just kill me now, I am 32 years old and felt guilty drooling and obsessing over a 24 year old, now I see him with an "older" woman and ....well the mind wonders!! So F**&ing HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? Oh my god. This still is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD!! Cannot wait for the film!! Rob is so damn hot, and even hotter as Georges!! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete