Home

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year: Fan Meets Rob & Kristen On The Isle of Wight



Here's a bit of her account:

Yep they’re over here alright. Got a picture with them both. He was lovely and very chilled…she was different. However I’m very happy that i got the opportunity to meet them both. Some people say she’s rude but i mean it was New Years eve so it was pretty intrusive of me to ask for a photo. I just didn’t want to let a moment like that go if you know what i mean. I’m never going to see them again so asked and luckily they agreed to have a photo with me.


They were outside on the sea front with a group of friends. It was nice coz everyone was really chilled. Me and my friend spotted him. He was just chatting to his friends and Kristen went somewhere and when she came back she went to him and they were both chatting with a guy whilst having some drinks. They sparked up so i waited until afterwards to i could ask them for a photo. My friend went up and spoke to Kristen who seemed shocked. Probably because they seem to have grabbed no attention what-so-ever so a couple of overly grinning fans wasn’t the first wish she had for New Year :S I took the photo and then asked if i could have one. Wished them a Happy New Year then went away very quickly, didn’t want to annoy them any more than i had already.


via source

6 comments:

  1. Aww, so lucky! Rob is so handsome & I love Kristen, awkward or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great photo and a very nice fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Rob celebrated holidays is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you knew you were disrupting their so-far-successful attempt at a little privacy, then why did you interrupt them with a pic request? Pretty obvious it would be all over the internet today, and the stalkers would be out. No wonder Kristen was rude - I would have been, too! When will Rob and Kristen get a break??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please leave my TwiLovers alone they are both so thoughtful to their fans,I love the thought they are spending quaility time. GOD bless you both 100 Fold.
    Love you both,
    Your Twi mom Aleta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was over the moon when I saw this pic,..I just focus on the positive..this was a wonderful New year's day present to all Robert and Kristen's fans here on RPN and fans around the world...now there is no doubt who Rob was kissing and snuggled up in bed on new year's eve/day..hahaha..have a safe journey back to the US..I have now added Isle of Wight to the list of my fave places to visit..just because of Rob and Kristen..maybe my hubbywould take me there in the summer..hugs to all the favs:)

    ReplyDelete