Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is Rob Hot & Under 25? You Bet Says Entertainment Tonight

ET just put Rob on its list.

What’s He Done: Other than melt hearts of tweens, teens and women all over the world, British beauty Robert Pat­tin­son has starred in ‘Harry Pot­ter and the Gob­let of Fire,’ ‘Remem­ber Me’ and ‘The Twi­light Saga.’

What’s Up Next: Robert will round out the beloved vamp series with the last install­ment of ‘The Twi­light Saga: Break­ing Dawn’ and the film adap­ta­tion of ‘Water for Ele­phants,’ star­ring Reese With­er­spoon.

via source


  1. Totally agree!!hot!hot!hot!..and top of my list!..Entertaiment Tonight has excellent taste and was spot on for including Rob on their list!..I don't know the others who are on the list..but I dont really care as long as Rob is there I'm happy..lol..hi to my favs!

  2. Stupid list. Kristen is not on it. And the Olsen Twins are: LOL! But glad that Rob is on it.