Home

Monday, January 10, 2011

Rob Mentioned On German TV Show

Seems everywhere you look there are Rob mentions, a testament of how much of a pop icon he has become. @bibischatzi  let us know about the latest example, on the German TV series "Hand aufs Herz."

The conversation starts at about 11:07 (Rob's name at about 11:25). She also translated it below. Thank you! - Click on the image to watch.






Girl: Hey there stag!


Have you found your dream girl or have you been kissed by a moose?




Boy: Hilarious!


Girl: Hey! Keep your head! I was wondering why your dream girl left you when she even exists.


Boy: She exists and you're not the one.



Girl: I see!


Boy: Just because I don't look like Robert Pattinson, doesn't mean I can't pick up somebody!


I'm special. I'm not standard!


Ehh.. no offense "boy," but from where we're standing.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment