Home

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WFE: Extra Shares Funny Moment On Set With Rob


Lisa Marie Summerscales had the chance to work with Rob on the Water for Elephants set. She shared a cute moment that happened when Christoph Waltz was getting ready for a key scene with Rob:
I got the opportunity to make Christoph Waltz and Robert Pattinson laugh before they were about to engage in a fight scene. When I was on the set for Water For Elephants I was pretty much awestruck being in the same room as Christoph Waltz and Reese Witherspoon two Academy Award winners and actors I respect and what girl wouldn’t want to be in the same room as Robert Pattinson. So we had a moment where I introduced myself to the assistant director who continued to put me in front of the camera which lined me up to be right next to Robert Pattinson and Christoph Waltz and Christoph looks at me…it’s a fight scene and he says, “miss I’m so sorry for the despicable array of violence your about to see” as he was about to beat up Robert Pattinson and I said, “Christoph just do what you have to do” and Robert was so taken aback that someone would say something like that to him that they both start laughing.
Read the rest at Steelesque movement.
 
via source.
Photo: Shockya.com

1 comment:

  1. That was cute. Just want to say I love, love, love the banner.

    ReplyDelete