Home

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rob Talks To ELLE Magazine (Japan)


Translation & Scans via Thinking of Rob 

Gorgeous vampire is the shy 24 year-old


                 “They are screaming for Edward, not to myself. Then it is easier to take all the hysteria.”

Q: Isn’t it tough to be followed by Paparazzi anywhere you go?

Rob: I guess I should relax and think “It’s only a pictures taken and posted to tabloids.” and let it go.To tell you the truth, surrounded by 50 Paparazzis 24/7 is really tough. And I have a bad habit to react to them with a nasty face; I should come up with a better look for paparazzi photos by now (laughs). I am always thankful to my family and close friends; they never change their attitude toward me. They keep me grounded. Some of them haven’t even seen “Twilight” movies yet! So relieving!

Q: What attract you about Edward?

Rob: That he is sincerely modest.

Q: You’ve been constantly working. Don’t you want to have a break?

Rob: Not really. If you go on vacation, it is just another cause of more paparazzi photos, anyway. So, I’ll keep working until they get tired of following me; it should be soon over in next few years, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that he thinks it will be "over in the next few years"......hello????? Does that mean he's going to QUIT acting??? And go hide? God we hope not.

    ReplyDelete