Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

'A Better Life' Actress & The Touch That Put Her One Step Closer To Rob


A Better Life actress Chelsea Rendon, talked to Movieline about the first thing she did when she met director Chris Weitz:

Still, Twilight fan Rendon was especially excited to land the role for a very specific other reason. “I first heard about [A Better Life] through the Twilight circle, because Chris had mentioned it in a New Moon interview,” she recalled. “I read it and my mom said, ‘Oh, you have an audition for this,’ and I was like, what!? I got all excited. And when I got to the auditions and first met him I was like, ‘Oh my God, I love you so much!’ Then I touched his hand and was like, ‘Oh my God, I technically touched Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner in some way or form!’”

Very cute. A Better Life opens Friday in New York and Los Angeles. We've heard great things about the film, so don't miss if it comes to your town!

No comments:

Post a Comment