Home

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Guri Weinberg Shares Cute Rob Story

Okay, so it doesn't only involve Rob, it's actually a behind-the-scenes look at the on-set pranks that took place during the filming of Breaking Dawn:


So, what could I do? I had a talk with Kristen, then Rob to arrange a spontaneous GFYS from each to accent the rest of Noel's day. They were SO into it. However, before I know it, Rob is wrapped for the day and I'm thinking he forgot. Oh, me of little faith in Rob's silliness. As he walks off set back to his trailer,


"Noel. Go f*** yourself." Rob said it so casually, Noel looked at him for a second, not believing he'd heard what he just heard. Noel looks at me.


"I can't believe you did that. Nice.", he says.

To really understand the GFYS game, you have to read the whole story at Guri's blog. Ehh.. thanks for sharing Guri.

No comments:

Post a Comment