Home

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rob's 'Twilight' Costars Gush About Him

We don't blame them of course ;)




Christian Serratos talking to Celebuzz:

“Robert’s great. I don’t think I will ever meet anyone else like him. He is so genuine and funny and has a unique soul and I really respect that about him,” says Serratos.


Xavier Samuel also mentioned working with Rob in an Aussie magazine.

imagebam.com imagebam.com


It must have been the biggest set you've worked on...


Well, I can't imagine a film that's generated that sort of response. It's funny thinking that regardless of what work I do in the future, I know that I'll never be a part of something that generates that particular type of response - it was really unique. It's a credit to Stephenie Meyer, Robert [Pattinson] and Kristen [Stewart], and the rest of the cast, to capture something that is contagious and exciting and build that world in a way that's compelling. I was really happy to have been a part of it... and just held on tight.


Did you spend much time with Rob and Kristen?

Yeah, it wasn't like a closed shop. Even though that was a fear - well, not a fear, but you're kind of hesitant on any job that you'll into a situation where people have already established their dynamic and their own family. And to be an outsider walking into that - and also playing the bad guy! - you think 'How's this going to go down?' But I couldn't have been welcomed in warmer fashion. We went out to dinners and there was a really organic camaraderie that developed.




No comments:

Post a Comment