Home

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Thinks About Rob.. A Whole Lot

While doing press for his upcoming Transformers film, Shia LaBeouf has mentioned Rob twice. We think there might be a little closet boy crush going on!.. ;)



Details magazine:

On other guys hating him:

"This is not to be comparing myself to DiCaprio, but I remember the hatred for him when every girl I liked wanted to... It's not extraordinary envy, like Robert Pattinson fan-worship sh**, but I do feel animosity from men. They feel like they want to challenge me. 'I just f***ed up Shia LaBeouf!' It's a story you can tell, and I guess you're cool for it."

Italian magazine (rough translation)

Your bank account and be the idol of our peers does not balance things?

But they are fragile things..Popularity is like a drug, I wouldn't want the worldwide popularity of Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber, and but even if you don’t reach those levels, it is hard not feel at least a little almighty


After reading that Details article (please, read it all) we feel even luckier to be fans of Rob. Interpret that as you may.

No comments:

Post a Comment