Home

Friday, July 2, 2010

'Gates' Star Talks About Being Asked If He 'Hates Rob'

Colton Haynes talked to the New York Post about going for the role of Edward in Twilight, and his message for Rob:


PW: Clear the air, there were tons of rumors about you having been a breath away from playing Edward Cullen -- what's true?


Colton: So there was a point where I had been going in for "Twilight" – but there was a lot of guys up for it, even Jackson Rathbone. But it was definitely a little misconstrued. It was definitely not a final two situation. It was funny, an interviewer asked me the other day if I hate Robert Pattinson now. It's like, I don’t even know Robert Pattinson, but I think he’s doing a phenomenal job.

PW: So it's not like he Tonya Harding-ed you?


Colton: People really believe that Robert Pattinson and I are trying to kill each other or something. Rob, I don’t hate you.
Read the rest of what Colton had to say over at the New York Post.

Photo: iballer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment