Home

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rob Smiles Big In Interview With Bilde (Germany)

imagebam.com 

Click to enlarge 


BILD: Are you happy that it's over?
Kristen (22): "I'm happy that the love story is told. I feel liberated and I am free, but I do miss it at the same time. "

BILD: What do you regret?

Robert (26): "There is a price, which you have to pay. You are 24 hours in the job, if you go out in public. "

Kristen: "You're trying to protect your life, but at the same time you also rob your life."

BILD: How do you escape from your fame?

Robert: "Fame is like a prison. But I have family and old friends, who are my real world. "

Kristen: "I have to build steel barriers around me. You get a very different view of life and people. You will be thrown out of your comfort zone, you're apprehensive. But this fear is also a welcome feeling when you grow up, want to explore the world! "

BILD: Your dreams and goals in life?

Robert: "I want to make a lot of films and get better."

Kristen: "I don't know what will happen in a year. I never know what to do before the decision is in front of 
me! "

Translation via

No comments:

Post a Comment