Home

Monday, November 5, 2012

More Interviews From The 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Junket

Catch the first set of interviews from the junket here - for everything else from the press conference check out our wrap.
Ten News (Australia)


The Hot Hits - view on their site or below.





Sunrise (Australia)


Today Show (Australia) - click to watch




M6 (France) 


Translation  and video via

Rob: I'm kind of excited about it, at the moment. I'm not sad for now but I think I might be when we're done with promoting it. It lasted a long time and it's done now, it's complete, it's kind of exciting

Rob: I'm sure some people will say 'they changed the story!' but I hope they'll still like it.

Rob: I'm filming a lot of movies next year. For starters, 'The Rover' is some sort of futuristic western that means a lot to me. And I might film in Iraq but I'm not sure when. And finally I'm gonna shoot with Cronenberg again, it's incredible.
Jeanne Wolf




Talking Pictures



Showbiz 411



WOIO Cleveland




HitFix





Jake The Movie Guy





Clevver TV



Reelz



More from E! (new stuff starts at about 1:50). Watch on YouTube or below.



No comments:

Post a Comment