Home

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bill Trangradi: (Rob) "He's Really Dreamy"


Bill Trangradi and Charlie Bewley recently chatted with USA Weekend about Breaking Dawn, the fans, and Rob:

“I found Rob to be really charming,” Tangradi says. “I didn’t have too many encounters with him because I left him alone. He was really self-deprecating and giggly. He laughs a lot under his breathe.”


“Unfortunately, he’s in this position where he has to entertain everyone around him all the time,” adds Bewley, who has gotten to work with him a lot longer. “He takes that burden on him and I’ve seen it kind of progress, from the first time I chatted with – him being like, ‘What is this thing around me? This is so ridiculous. I just want to go home and make music’ – to where he is now. He’s a stand-up guy and he’s completely comfortable in his surroundings wherever that might be.”

Read the rest, where they talk some more about working with Rob and the rest of the cast, and share some teasers about Breaking Dawn.

Photo: 4TNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment