Home

Thursday, February 10, 2011

'Twilight' Reigns Supreme As Valentine's Day Nears

If you are a Twilight fan, there's no need to let you know that the love triangle is the main reason this series got you hooked. But it is nice to hear when the outside world acknowledges it. Even better, when it comes as a nice Valentine's Day shout out.

Instyle.com put Twilight's Bella and Edward bedroom kiss on its list of the 10 Most iconic movie kisses. And who can disagree, when you can feel the sparks for yourself after watching Rob and Kristen's chemistry on the big screen.



Around this time last year, we pleaded with Summit to give us Twilight Valentine's Day cards and they delivered! - Now if we could just convince the boyfriends to hum us to sleep..

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, how can I connect with mr.Pattinson? I represent the Russian sound recording company.I have a suggestion or a request.Please contact me, Robert.I look forward to you. Valery.8(964)7895395
    or http://twitter.com/#!/DonnaValeryHuan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most beautiful kiss scene ever.

    ReplyDelete