Home

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Looks Like Jennifer Love Hewitt Will Finally Get To Meet Rob!



According to Contact Music, Access Hollywood has offered Love Hewitt a spot on the Breaking Dawn premiere red carpet as their correspondent. Her reaction?

Thrilled Hewitt screamed and said, "Are you kidding? Really...? Oh my God... This is amazing... I'm gonna get (vampire) teeth... I'm gonna get him (Pattinson) to sit on my lap."

As you probably know by now, the star has mentioned she's a big fan of Edward and would love to meet Rob. Read the rest at Contact Music or watch below (starting at about 2:34).





Good for Jennifer :)

 
via source & source.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable is she? I love that she is still a big fan but it blows my mind she did not get to meet him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really very interesting post full of valuable information. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete