Home

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Post-It Notes With Rob's Face On Them? Done! Says Bryce Dallas Howard

Bryce Dallas Howard is among the Twilight Saga beauties posing for the August issue of Vanity Fair. In it she reveals her husband was worried about a certain vampire, after she like millions of women became smitten by the films.. and Rob.



Bryce Dallas Howard, a replacement actress playing vampire-with-a-vengeance Victoria, is a Twihard: “I had seen Twilight innumerable times. After I saw it for the fourth time, one of my best guy friends, for my birthday, made me Post-it notes with Robert Pattinson’s face that said, ‘Live Dangerously,’ because I was so obsessed. My husband actually said to me, ‘Do I need to be worried about this?’”


You can read the rest of the interview with the Eclipse cast on Vanity Fair's website. It includes Nikki Reed's take on the story's appeal, and Elizabeth Reaser's non-attraction to the men of Twilight. Yeah. Right.

Picture: Vanity Fair

1 comment:

  1. I love Julia & Nikke (they're so pretty)

    ReplyDelete