Home

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kristen Mentions Rob In Interview With MTV Australia

Taylor and Kristen have been promoting Eclipse in Australia for the last few days. And when MTV asked about the Harry Potter series, Rob's name of course came up.


MTV: If you came across the 'Harry Potter' cast would there be any rivalry between you?

T: (Laughs) I don’t think so, I’m a fan of those movies.

K: I am too. The books came out when I was pretty young so I’ve read them.

T: I haven’t met them though.

K: Neither have I. But Rob is one of them, kind of, and he really likes them, he speaks highly of them.

You can read the rest of the Q&A on MTV Australia's site.

Picture: 2day FM
source

2 comments:

  1. ummm!she knows everything about Rob!...LOOOVEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right she does.Kristen never says a bad word about anyone.The other day she lost it,I think she looked scared.The press in Aus.was rediculous.They were taunting her.Kris has handled everything so well as Rob and taylor has.All I can say is Kris's mom has taught her well.She is so sweet.But the press needs to define how to treat these young actors.

    ReplyDelete