Home

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Audio: Rob Talks About How He Approaches His Work

Thanks to KstewRobFans for transcribing the short clip which we assume is coming from the Eclipse electronic press junket. But not sure. Take a listen either way!


"[I have very specific] ideas about how i want to do my work and how I want to be perceived...i don't listen to anyone else...can't stand if someone is trying to tell me to do something...it's probably a mistake sometimes...i like being meticulous and it's quite difficult as an actor to have that much control..."


Photo: Dread central - Alt Film Guide

2 comments:

  1. Yeah but at the same time it also means no one else is going to have a hand in something that could possibly hurt his career so I think it's good that he stays that meticulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, no one is going to tell Pacino or De Niro how to act. I think most of his instincts are spot on

    ReplyDelete