Home

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Breaking Dawn Part 2 Clip Is Here!


And it's a HOT one!


Best version so far (crisp image)





clip here starts at about 4:15 (intro and behind the scenes before)



Same clip, a bit clearer screen at about 3:50



Close-up of the kiss and the new clip ;)





While we were hoping for an HD version of the new clip, according to Nikki Finke, it's not happening:

There’s no high res of this footage and it won’t be distributed officially

So, we're also adding the transcript for you.

Note says: "Gather as many witnesses as you can, before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us" Alice.


Bella: It's strange...physically I feel like I can demolish a tank, but mentally I just feel drained.
Edward: How about a bath? I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it ...but you just did. You've given me something to fight for... a family. I'll go and get the water running.

New movie stills that come with the iTunes copy

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


And here's a closer look at the extras you're getting depending on where you get your copy:


Target (authentic prop flowers)




Walmart (fabric poster)


Of course there are many more options with pretty packaging like Best Buy (below) that offer just the DVD/Blu-ray. These just seem to be the best ones.


Finally, kudos to those fans who went all out to celebrate the release of the Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD and shared their pictures with the world. 



We got this tweet from @eplittle: "That's my hubby Jamie! :) I am a lucky gal!" (above). Thanks for sharing! 


Congratulations to Jenny who dressed in her wedding gown and won $100 from Target :)


*Proud twilighters all the way*  

Let the countdown to the release of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer begin!


caps via - pics via/via/via/via/via

11 comments:

  1. I am just happy to see this. She looks amazing they did a great job transforming her. i love it am soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! But I can't tell at all what they're saying!!! Can someone please at subtitles?! It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella- It's strange. physically I feel like I could demolish a tank, mentally I just feel drained.
    Edward- how about a bath?
    Edward- I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. every obstacle you've faced I'd think you couldnt overcome it. but you just did. you've given me something to fight for, a family. I'll get the water running.(while he's walking away)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Great POST.
    I have a question,
    how many editions are there?
    what contains each one?
    and finally
    the box contains the poster or the flowers?

    I hope you can answer my questions.
    Please
    It´s really important

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many stores selling them. Check out Summit's guide http://buy.summit-ent.com/breakingdawnpart1 - but as I pointed out, the better ones (cute extras)seem to be from Target or Walmart. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for answer my question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am disappointed that I only got one flower pedal in my Target limited edition & the picture above shows two pedals & just curious how many people got the 2 pedals & whether I should complain & take it back. I know it's comes sealed so not sure what to do but feel very cheated. Thx & appreciate any feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say if you feel that strongly about it, you should go back and see if they will give you one with two. Guessing it was a packaging error. Personally, I like the Walmart version with the poster better. Good luck! Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thx for quick feedback. Unfortunately, you can't see which one you're getting until you unwrap & open up front cover. Plus most Targets are sold out & my store only had 1 left on the shelf. Wondering if it would be worth writing to Summit to see if it's a packaging error & see if they would help. I know it's a small matter but just makes me sad as I'm such a huge fan. I will definitely look into the Walmart version. Thx again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, I already pre ordered my limited edition copy from Amazon.co.uk It just happens to be that over here in Europe we don't get access until mid MARCH!!!! ugh. I can't stand the wait! :( This post was awesome though! Gives me something to nibble at until I can get my DVD :)

    ReplyDelete