Home

Monday, February 20, 2012

Best Fan Experiences Ever + Some Cute HQ Pics

It's always exciting to see pictures of Rob from his appearances around the world, but what always makes it better, is hearing about your experience meeting him.


Julia (NewMoonVampire1) did an awesome job with her report that you can check out at her blog. She shares pics of the gifts she gave Rob (great job!) and his reaction. 

See her moment in the spotlight and plenty of Rob footage in this Russian TV video. Thanks for sharing!




Natasha (NataliaKiS) also met Rob in Berlin, and she sent us these great HQ pictures from outside the press conference and the premiere (Lucky!). She told us all about her chat with Rob and the promise he made her (it's a must-read).


I came all the way from Moscow Russia to Berlin to meet the sexiest vampire alive Robert Pattinson. I knew it was a mad thing to do but I decided that if he really was presenting his movie in Berlin then I was going. I must say, that was one of the biggest moments in my life.
“Bel Ami’’ press-conference was held in Hyatt Hotel, so first of all, I decided to check this place.  To my great surprise there were few people (in Moscow, it’s almost impossible to see celebrities in star-studded places, because of the crowd).I waited in line with some other fans, we chatted about Rob’s hair(or better to say the absence of it), his films, smile and things like that, the whole atmosphere was really friendly. In 30 minutes the fortune smiled upon us, a big car with blacked out windows pulled up. My heart skipped a bit… OMG THERE HE IS. Everyone was screaming, and I’ll tell you it looked like another 100 people  joined the line. I could not do anything, I just stared at him( and not at his face only, don’t know if it’s an appropriate thing to share, but he has the cutest tiny ass, I have ever seen)))) He looked so handsome, though really skinny =)I thought he looked bigger in Water For Elephants. He literally signed and took photos down the whole line, I was really impressed. When he started walking toward me, I felt a little like Bella Swan, I totally forgot to breathe and almost fainted. He signed a picture from Comic-Con New Moon press-conference, I took my arm around Rob and was photographed with him. I told him, that I came from Moscow and Russian fans were waiting for him to visit our capital , that he was amazing, and other great things about him. He thanked me for these words and promised to visit my hometown, he said something else, but I was so shocked, I don’t remember now =(
That was an amazing experience, I was full of emotions )))
I got to Berlinale Palast  about 4pm and I took my place in the red carpet line. I was in the front row, so I calmed down and started waiting again. It was cold and rainy, but these “little things” could not stop me. The cameras were filming us as well, I even spotted myself on a big screen.
 Several hours passed and what do you think????? Robert appeared on a red carpet. It was insane, people screamed, pushed each other, I don’t know, how I survived there.
I’m not gonna repeating myself but Robert was utterly charming and polite, I took some pictures and went inside of Berlinale Palast to watch “Bel Ami”. I was really fortunate to see him taking to the stage twice and presenting the movie. Everyone noticed that he had that blissful look on his face).
 I absolutely loved the movie, Robert, Uma, Christina did a great job, I was fascinated with the clothes and spirit of the 19th century. BTW, you will be happy to see Rob’s naked ass almost in the beginning of the film))))) So,I advise you to go see this movie, you won't be disappointed for sure))
Btw one russian newspaper asked me to write an article about Robert Pattinson coming to Berlin, so wish me luck pls =) (I’m working as a journalist)
I must say I had the time of my life! It was such an emotional night, but I wanna thank Robert Pattinson for being so awesome to his fans. His gorgeous smile lightened up my world.
And always remember dreams come true!


Click for Ultra-hotness size

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host 

We also heard from Martybet who got to high-five Rob (jealous)


Click to watch


Okay, i think i should write about my experience at Bel Ami premiere, bc it has been definitely one of the best day of my entire life and i'd like to share w/ you these precious moments! 
I arrived at the Berlinale Palast around 7 o'clock in the morning, and there were already 10 people. I got a very good spot, bc i was between the box of the camera and my friend, but she doesn't care at all about robert, so there weren't crazy fans around me lol
Around 2 a.m i saw all the journalist got into a hotel in front of the berlinale where take place photocalls and press conferences, so i went there and i remained locked into the bathroom until Rob showed up!
I watched the entire photocall, but when i tried to get into the press the kicked my ass out bc i hadn't any badges. The security guy was a pain in the ass, i tried everything: " i lost my badge, a guy stole my purse with my badge, please let me get in, i blinked... but nothing lol my blue eyes didn't work!
After the photocall rob came out, and then I waited for him until 6.45.
The premiere has been really cool, w/ music and stuff! 
Anyway when finally rob came to me , i got the chance to talk to him!
I told him that he looked good with his new haircut and that he seemed like a mohican guy hahaha and he answered that i looked good too. I almost died. 
We took pictures and then he signed my "Bel ami card"!
When he was coming back for the interviews, i began to scream: high me five roooooob, high me fiveeeee! and he actually came back and gave me an awesome high five :')
When i saw the gif on tumblr i couldn't believe that it happened for real.
I've already met Rob's family in London, and i've already took pictures w/ Victoria and Liz but seeing them there, ready to support their baby bro/son, has been amazing!
I asked Clare and Richard if they were excited for Rob and they answered that they couldn't wait to see the movie!
Anyway after the premiere a bodyguard gave me two tickets for the screening of Bel Ami,i went into the theatre and before the movie, rob, christina and the director came to thank us :') i was shocked! lol
Bel ami is great, Rob's performance is flawless in each scenes, and... speaking of sex scenes, god! 
I don't want to spoil anything, but i can't wait to see it again!



The rest are some very cute pics from other lucky fans. We're sure they have an awesome story to tell as well.

imagebam.com 

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  


Like we said, the best stories and pictures always come from the fans. Let us know if you have a moment with Rob you want to share ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment