Home

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reese & Kristin Share BTS stories, Talk Rob


It's no secret that Reese Witherspoon really enjoyed working with Rob on Water for Elephants. She has shared many great stories from the set, and now she tells Glamour UK about the kind of person he is.

 scan via 

Kristin Scott Thomas also shared a set with Rob while working on Bel Ami. She talked to The Independent about her character, and how she loses her diginity ;)





The actress has also got her fair share of English-language roles coming up. As Virginie Walters in Bel Ami she plays against type. Her character starts off as a Scott Thomas archetype, cold and ruthless, but then goes gaga over Robert Pattinson, behaving like a teenage fan of Twilight.

I ask if she wanted to play against type. "Not really; I wasn't aware of doing that," comes the initial reply. Yet she soon talks herself around to my way of thinking. "I know people think that I always play these characters who are in control and can chop someone's head off with a look. Maybe you are right in a way; that part was particularly enticing to me because she's a woman who loses all her dignity. But I also wanted to do the film because Nick Ormerod and Declan Donnellan were directing. I'd met Declan on many occasions and we'd tried to make theatre together, but it had never really worked out; so this was an opportunity."


And she was very familiar with Bel Ami by the time she made the film. Read why at The Independent.


No comments:

Post a Comment