Home

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stephenie Meyer About Rob: "He Can Turn Edward On Like That"

USA Today got the chance to talk to Stephenie Meyer in Vancouver, and she shares some pretty amazing scoop including the latest on Midnight Sun:

"I'm hoping to do it someday because I know that's what people want. No matter what book I put out from here to eternity they'll want Midnight Sun, but I'm just not writing about vampires right now."


She also mentions how much of a pro Rob has become at being Edward.. or is it Jacob?

"Rob is more like Jacob than Edward. He's goofy, he's funny, he doesn't take much seriously. But he can turn Edward on like that (she snaps her fingers) when he needs to be Edward. Taylor's who we hang out with most. He's a lot like fun, happy Jacob."

Read the entire interview (and there's lots more in there) at USA Today. Plus if you missed the first part, here you go!

2 comments:

  1. he is so fraking perfect!! I love him seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, REALLY wish she would finish Midnight Sun! I absolutely HATE that it's been put on indeffiate hold! What has that gotten her? Nothing but disappointed fans and a loss of money (I know this because I've read posts from angry fans that say they'll never buy another one of her projects.)She's losing (if she hasn't already lost,) some of (if not more,) of her fanbase because of her refusal to finish what the fans really want:Midnight Sun. Her BEST Twilight book in the series!

    I mean, honestly! Is it really so hard for her to finish one, songle book that the fans are really CRAVING for? If she wants the fans off her back, she should just finish and publish it! Then the fans'll be happy, SHE'LL be happy, and the fans won't care what she decides to work on!

    ReplyDelete