Home

Friday, March 9, 2012

Mathieu Almaric Calls Rob "A Great Guy," Talks Cosmopolis Pie Scene



If you follow our blog, there's no spoilers here. We got to watch a key scene during the filming of Cosmopolis last year, and now costar Mathieu Almaric talks about the pie throwing incident with The Playlist:


As the pastry assassin, you get to throw a pie in Robert Pattinson's face and then give a six-page monologue

Cronenberg is very close to the book. And Rob is a great guy. Yeah, yeah -- it's a tough scene. I had to speak in English, and Cronenberg shot it in one sequence, where you do the whole scene in one shot. It was very physical, and I spoke so much. And you're afraid, because it's Cronenberg! [Laughs] But you manage to learn your lines, and I'm always surprised when I manage to be able to say the words in complete order, you know? I don't know how it's possible. But I think it's going to be an amazing film, especially because he shot it in order, exactly as it happens in the book, about a man who gets broken.  




No comments:

Post a Comment