Home

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Bag Of M&M's That Made Rob Smile :)

We love posting the thousands of pictures of Rob we get each time he does promotion for his latest project, but we really enjoy hearing the stories behind them. 

Julia (NewmoonVampire1was lucky enough to meet him in Berlin, when he was there promoting Breaking Dawn. She shared the exciting details.



Let me tell you about the best day of my life :) - it was in Berlin on the red carpet for the Breaking Dawn event.




We started in Cologne at 11pm and I drove with two friends (met in a Twilight forum) - we drove 7 hours to Berlin, arriving at 7am and we found a good place on the red carpet :) direct in front of the entrance to the cinema. It was all so exciting to meet other twihards and all the stories of where they came from. 




We spent the day making a poster for Rob and Tay (especially for Rob my love) - and then finally at 7:00pm they arrived on the carpet!!!! it was the best feeling ever... =))  - they gave so many signatures and had time for all the fans out there. I was totally surprised that they made it.



 And finally Rob stands in front of me - the best moment in my whole life!!!!!



I gave him German M&M´s as a present, and he was sooo happy :) 




You can see it on the cap (top). Then I asked him for a photo with me and he took my camera and snapped the pic. But my camera didn't work in that moment... :( and the girls around me couldn't hear me asking for another cam... so he said I'm sorry to me and walked down the fan line. I'm still searching for my photo with him because I'm sure someone took it by accident :)) - so Rob walked away, and then came Taylor in our corner :))) 




he took pics with almost all if they asked him - also with me :)) (now I could grab my phone and took a photo with him and me *_* ).




The great finale was that we won the premiere tickets and could watch Breaking Dawn. It was the happiest day in my whole life... and was all worth it :)) and Robert and Taylor are soo good to their fans. 




I'm proud to be a twihard forever and ever :) 




Thank you Julia for sharing this great fan encounter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment