Home

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Costar Calls Rob A "Very Kind And Caring Human Being”


Actor Saad Siddiqui worked with Rob in Cosmopolis (as a photographer in the pie scene), and in a recent interview mentioned his experience:

On working with Hollywood directors like David Cronenberg, who directed him in the Robert Pattinson-led Cosmopolis, he says, “The last three Hollywood directors I have worked with are all wonderful and great. I really enjoyed working with David Cronenberg and Ruba Nadda as I have watched their films over the years. I know Ruba really well now and filmed a whole month with her in South Africa and it was an amazing experience.” The actor adds that, “the story of Inescapable was so important to her to make, I saw how dedicated she was to it, and It was a pleasure for me to help bring it to the silver screen. I would love to work again with Ruba and David.”
He also enjoyed working with Pattinson, calling him a “very talented actor and a very kind and caring human being”, before recalling how welcoming he was when they first met on set and how enjoyable the experience was.


No comments:

Post a Comment