Home

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rob Leaves His New York City Hotel and Departs from JFK


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 
See more after the jump
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


At JFK Airport






imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
via/via


4 comments:

  1. I don't know how celebrities deal with the media, and all the gossip photo's being taken on a daily basis. I would be in there face, or flipping them off. Must be very irratating, but I guess that's the price you pay for fame. I'm sure Rob wishes he wasn't so famous sometimes too. I feel for the guy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, just look at the guys face. I'm sure he doesn't like all the attention either, not being able to just go out somewhere like a regular person. I'm sure he would change places with a regular person for a day just to feel normal. That's sad. He needs to just give them a smile, and answer one question. And say have a nice day and walk away.

      Delete
  2. I wish the papz would just shut their mouth and take the pic and leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paparazzi are in business because of us. If we didn't look at these pics nobody would pay to buy them. And don't get me wrong I think its horrible the way they basically stalk them. I'd been thrown in jail if I followed him around all the time. They definetly need better and stricter laws where thier concerned. And they need to enforce the laws. I mean nobody needs to take a 100 pics of him coming out of the grocery store. I don't even see whats remotely interesting about it. Everybody eats.

    ReplyDelete